You Fail At Naming Your Guild If...
- You have one of those retarded characters over top of a letter in your guilds name
- You spelt a word in your guilds name wrong
- Your guild name is a joke that you are the only one laughing at
- Your guild is in all lowercase letters
- Your guild is in all caps like you are a screaming teenager looking for attention
- The name of your guild has no meaning
- You stole your name from something that already exists in Warcraft Lore like "Sons of Lothar"
- To pick your guilds name you went to google and typed "Funny Guild Names"
- You named your guild after natural disasters
- You had your guild disbanded because it was offensive
- You are a horde guild with "Knights" in the title
- You named your guild after a movie's catch line
- You have "lol", "lmao", "ROFL", or "leet" in your guilds name
- You have a guild name which proclaims its satisfaction in the existence of Blood Elves
- Your guild name is "Guardians of Silvermoon"
There you have it for this week's Edition of Fail. Thank you very much to Crushion for the topic even if your name is awful. Good luck on this Free Loot Tuesday!