Saturday, November 7, 2009

Let's Be Somewhat Serious

So yesterday I got to talk to someone who normally I always seem to end up arguing with for no apparent reason. I suppose he thought I was some sort of self proclaimed god among WoW players. Wait... Anyways I noticed he was looking to get a enchant on one of his tank weapons and since I wasn't in that bad of mood I whispered him to give him some advice. Amazingly we had a civil conversation and I was able to not only talk with him about his tanking setup, but his DPS. He appreciated the advice and actually went on to ask me question about many things warrior. He actually told me I wasn't the self righteous ass he thought me to be. Do I actually come off that way?

The fact is this happens a lot. I wish people luck on their guilds and people always ask me if I am being serious or if it is an attempt to poke fun at them. I guess people take my joking around too serious, maybe this is why I have so many haters? But then so many people think its great so ya. Doesn't mean I am going to change. Hell I had a conversation with Chemos yesterday and he said it was great through all the time I have played and the success and such I have had in this game. I can be still the same guy. Did I just talk about success in a video game lol. I really think though people appreciate the fact that this game is supposed to be fun and I will always aim to make it that way. I also won't change no matter what happens so I guess everyone will have to live with it. So Dalvantar glad we got that cleared up. There I go changing WoW one Gauss hater at a time.

ULTIMATE FOR THE HORDE is today!!!!! That's right we will own face today so if joining the raid be sure to have a blast. Also it appears that the other 2 videos from last weekend are about to be finished so I will throw them up here for everyone to see. I might do some old school runs tonight depending on what is up to in guild, since I didn't get to run my 10 man this week so be on at the normal time and will let you all know. Lastly I was thinking about next Friday the Nation posts will be about things you have heard on vent since we all have had some great things happen while being on vent. Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Truth be told, I thought you were a completely annoying ass for the longest time. One day a whispered someone for an invite to FOR THE HORDE and was told that I had YOU on ignore. Sorry man, but one can only take eat so much Pi. I took you off ignore, got the invite and I was blown away by how smooth it went, 'twas a well oiled machine. I have since asked you several questions regarding my own warrior and was honestly taken back at how polite you actually are. I always thought that the guild leader of one of the top guilds on the server would have am air of elitism about him and he would quickly dismiss me as a noob, but you didn't. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I thought you were jsut some ass who was full of himself. But I was shown differently when I did a FTH with you. Guess that whole don't judge a book thing applies to you

    ReplyDelete