You Fail at Master Loot if
- You forget to put it on
- You don't yell at people for looting the corpse while you are trying to pass out the loot
- You give a ret pally loot
- You let Icehowl die in the middle of the room
- A legendary drops and you don't ninja it
- You give loot to the wrong person and can't think of an excuse for doing it
- You think the 18 million whispers you get when said item drops is because people like you
- You loot something to yourself and then when someone decides they actually wanted it you give them the item and not a shard
- You master loot 5 mans
- You actually give a crap about the people who whisper you after an item goes to someone who isn't them
- You gave an mp5 piece to a warlock
- You are thinking of reasons why to give an mp5 piece to a warlock
- You think that girl whispering you sweet nothings really wants to be your friend. Truth be told it probably isn't even a girl...
- You get lost in the instance while catching up to the group
- You don't have a "summon me" to next boss macro
- You give a damn about who loot goes to in old raid instances.
And there you have it. I want to say the amount of submissions I got for Friday's "That one time...Someone Died" post has been incredible so far. I guess the reader posts are really catching on or people have really just seen people die in some interesting ways. Either way keep them coming. Must kill turkeys...