You Fail At Warcraft Lore If...
- You think Illidan is blind
- You cannot name the two children of Deathwing's we have killed
- You don't know why sometimes the Lich King is refereed to as Arthas
- You don't know why we celebrate the heros during the Harvest Festival
- The orc named Broxigar means nothing
- You don't find it weird that the healer staff that drops off Arthas is named after Antonidas
- You are unsure why Gruul is named "the Dragon Killer"
- You don't know the difference between Blood Elves and High Elves
- You have know idea who Krasus' Landing is named after
- You wonder what the weird looking thing is in the middle of your world map
- You don't know the significance of the Axe missing from Thrall's throne room
- You do not know who Varian's son Anduin is named after
- You are part of the group arguing that Worgen should be a horde race
- You do not know who Durotar and Orgrimmar are named after
- You think someone other than Sargeras will be the boss in the last expansion
That is it. Keep the stuff coming I have enjoyed talking lore with many of you lately. Free Loot Tuesday is upon us grats on your badges and good luck on your drops!