Friday, July 23, 2010

Catch Phrases From Players

So it is Friday, which means time to get ready for the weekend. Well it also means it is the time of the week for the Reader's Post. This week I asked people to tell me some of the catch phrases people use in trade chat on your server. Shall we take a look at them?

Papajohn's cooking service is back offering the best deals on all of Azeroth's favourite meals. Your spices, my spices and even some good old fashion special Papajohn's sauce. Alll purchases of 100g or more receive a free cupcake!

Ok all you worthless punks with no fashion sense. I am to make sure you have a shirt that fits the person you are. I have all colors, all shapes and all sizes. Did you need a birthday gift? A shirt is a great way to say "you look like an idiot without a shirt". Wrapping paper comes with all orders of 2 shirts or more. Don't miss out!

Hey you! I know what you are thinking, you are awful and will never be good enough to get an arena weapon. Well you thought wrong! Palic is here to carry you to the promised land. I don't care how awful you are or if you are the worst player anyone has ever seen. Palic has your back and can get you your weapon so at least you can pretend you are good.

Come one come all to Malboro's one stop shop for anything and everything you need. Glyphs, Enchants, Ore, Herbs, and all that crap my little level one self has acquired through all possible means necessary. Send me a tell and I'll get you hooked up.

Natalia's Brand Cupcakes are back and better than ever! They are so amazing they will make you feel happy instantly after eating one. Not only will you be buying a cupcake and will be happy for at least an hour you will be happy knowing that the proceeds go to the wonderful cause of helping little Blood Elves addicted to magic. By a cupcake and the children will be eternally greatful.

That is it for this week. Enjoy your weekend. Sadly though there my not be a For The Horde tomorrow afternoon, but we will see.

3 comments:

  1. but what about the shard emporium!

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. socials duel thing is pretty pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL...almost, almost makes me want to turn on trade chat again to see if anyone on Llane is this clever.

    And WHAT? WAIT! No FtH on Saturday? But...but...I've been planning, scheming all week. Plus, it's supposed to rain all day, there's water in the basement from the 6.5 inches we got overnight, so what am I supposed to do with myself? I guess I could level that cow to 40 so I could finally ride the bear you got for me.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete