Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me


That is right today is my birthday. My 28th actually. For all the math people out there this is the last time I will ever be perfect, unless of course I live until I am 496. I think that cake above is supposed to be the Zeppelin tower. I felt a little sad for it so I included it. So with today being my Birthday and all I have decided to include a list of things I would like for my Birthday from Blizzard.
.
Closet: I have too many tabards and shirts and need a place to put them.
.
Mail more than 12 things: This pisses me off don't tell me the mail service doesn't have large enough packages and boxes to make this happen.
.
Staff Animation: I want a staff to have a walking stick animation like a real damn staff. This would be perfect for role playing purposes.
.
Bandages Stack more than 20: Non-warriors probably don't understand how stupid this is. I would compare it to hunters ammo stacking in 100s rather than 1000s. We go throw through these too much and takes up too much bag space in comparison.
.
Necklaces: Make them be visible it wouldn't be too much to add at all, and would add to more customizations.
.
and lastly
.
Beta Key: Honestly? Today is my birthday I better have one when I check today you stupid bastards.
.
Enjoy my day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get the Beta key and Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and I would add trinket visuals to the list I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two questions:

    1) If you get a beta key today, what happens to Starcraft II?

    2) Once you have Starcraft II in your hot little hands, does that mean you are 'otherwise occupied' this weekend?

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. Totally had to look up perfect numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and who says you can't be 496!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Hope you have many more.

    ReplyDelete