Monday, July 5, 2010

There Is The Raid Week


So this week we had Tuesday down time, then had Canada Day on Thursday, then July 4th yesterday. It was like the raid week just disappeared and flew by. Mostly because it has never really got off. So I guess I am supposed to look on the bright side and everything will be better next week? I guess that is one way of looking at it. I guess I can also hope that tonight being the last day of raiding for the week people will come tonight ready to preform at the top of their game because of the limited time. This is what I will hope for. Also because I think I am loosing my voice and don't really have the energy to actually make fun of people who do something stupid. Guess that is also a good thing it isn't a For The Horde day, because that is what makes FTH so fun. Regardless, I hope everyone had a safe holiday if it is one you celebrated. To the people who read me everyday out in Europe and Asia you should be Happy Canada Day and July 4th fall during the same week then you only have to hear me bitch about it for one week.
Lastly to all the mass amounts of people who emailed me to rub it in they got a beta key just know that I hate you and will dream about burning down Silvermoon with all of you inside.

4 comments:

  1. Hope for your raiders your raid goes well.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bound to happen sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gauss, just think of this time as one to relax and recharge. It doesn't happen that often!

    Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Canada Day, from a fellow Canadian. I'm sorry I could'nt wish on the day I was exiled to the cottage with the family. Hope you had a good one.

    -Anslym

    ReplyDelete