Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wowalutions

So since it is a New Year it is the time to come up with resolutions for the new year. We do this in hopes that we will follow through on them. So here we go.
  • It is my goal for the year to teach people that socket humping is not for the greater good, but it is for those who are clueless. You don't need that +4haste even if you think you do. You just prove that you know absolutely nothing about your classes. I will take up the torch this year to break the cycle of socket humping.
  • I will come up with a new macro in which I can drive the WoW population mad with. It promises to be a trade chat filling and insanity.
  • I will make sure anyone who does something stupid will never have the opportunity to see it down. I will make sure that every time they see me they will remember.
  • I will be sure to keep selling stacks of 100 bullets and arrows just so I get the mails complaining that they got screwed. I see this as my opportunity to take gold from the people that do not deserve it.
  • I will ensure no one will forget the name of Bagellord.
  • I will continue to make fun of anyone using Jenkins or Champion of the Frozen Wastes Title.
  • Everyone on Horde Side will have a Black War Bear
  • Tyrande will come to Orgrimmar and kiss the floor of Thrall's Throne room
  • I will do my best to be more clear when I say "Stay at the bototm of the stairs", "Don't follow me", "Passing Skull is Bad". I will instead try to think of language which is more clear.
  • I will do my best to make sure no ret pally feels wanted. That anytime I see one it will be known to everyone arond that they do indeed fail.

And that is it till I think about more. I am sure there will be many suggestions of things to add to the list. Enjoy the year I am sure it will be a good one.

4 comments:

  1. LOL is I am pleased in the fact you have no limits

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowalution....

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. for your trade chat, why not some type of formula based on the theory crafting that ret pallies do indeed suck.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an answer for people selling 100 stacks for the price of 1000. On my server, I resell stacks of 100 at a unit price of about what I buy them for. I turn around 30+ "stacks" a day this way, and prevent people from making busy raiding hunters who didn't double check the stack size into fools.

    ReplyDelete