You Fail At Cooldowns If...
- When asked to use them you check the temperature of your CPU
- You don't use your "use" trinket because you think you have to open your character window to do so.
- You are saving them for that one special day that will never happen.
- You use them before the pull even happens
- You BoP Gauss in the middle of the pull
- You don't watch your timers and end up using them when you are stunned, boss submerged, or on the move.
- When told to use Bloodlust at a certain point you just smash the Bloodlust button whenever you hear the word.
- You believe you have no cooldowns
- You blow them before the tank has aggro and you die
- You have to trinkets which share a cooldown
- You think cooldowns are like hodir rep you are too cool to use them
- You are one of those druids that uses your battle rez on someone who has already been rezzed
- You misdirect a DPS who is not a ret pally
- You complain you have no gold and yet never use any of your profession cooldowns.
- You believe stupidity has a cooldown
Keep sending in the WoW Jokes, you have until Thursday night to do so. Maybe Free Loot Tuesday bring you the purples you are looking for.