Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Gem

So I was doing my daily today to get my frost badges. Anyone who follows know I always try to do just the minimum every time, because well I want to get in and out as quickly as possible. The whole I am in here for badges thing pisses me off and in previous posts I have showed the math to prove the flaw in those peoples arguments. Lately though it has been good. There hasn't been any Wally's to speak of. I think though going into instances and people knowing who you are might stress the point that I like to get in and out. "We better do the minimum one time I read he wiped the group", "Hey Gauss don't worry no extra bosses", "OMG it's Gauss don't piss him off". Just a few of the things I have seen. Anyways back to today when I thought the Wally's of WoW were behind me.

Hordehealer. First of all I have to complement him on the thought that must have went into his name his mother would be proud of him. So I entered Old Kingdom and always my first question is "doing the minimum?" the tank responded right away with a yes. Which makes me happy of course. Then this priest starts asking what we mean by "doing the minimum?". Instantly the first thing that comes to mind is special kind of stupid. How can doing the minimum be taken any other way? So he keeps asking and I of course keep ignoring him hoping he will either clue in or get hit by a bus. When the tank finally tells him it means we are doing the minimum about of bosses. "Why would we do that?" he asks, I reply "so we are done quicker". But I don't want to get myself saved to the instance for only doing two bosses. At this point I am not the only one laughing at this guy. He is going on about how he needs two achievements. First of all even if we would be doing those bosses there is no way we would be doing the damn achieves. I'm sorry but I may sound like an ass but I am getting in and out. I will do achieves with guildies, but not for a guy who is obviously not the sharpest. He then says he is going to leave before we pull the vampire guy so he doesn't get saved. Why didn't he leave before hand? Who the hell knows? Did he need rep or something. Everyone kept trying to explain to him that he could do the instance and still get it in a random. Like I said he wasn't too bright. I told him to check on here later since I told him I would make him famous. Hope he does because Hordehealer you are now crowned by Gauss as the Tool of the Day.

3 comments:

  1. I miss these kind of Post let more idiots group with Gauss for our enjoyment.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what an idiot

    ~Blackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I of course keep ignoring him hoping he will either clue in or get hit by a bus"....now I know what youre thinking when you dont answer me in tank channel..;)

    ReplyDelete