I don't know about all of you, but I love reading the Blizzard hotfixes. Not just because I want to know if they fixed things like the recent MMR Arena bug, but I like to read what messed up things were gong on that people discovered. I really just picture this person sitting at their computer trying to find bugs so they can complain about them. Here Are some interesting bugs from the last little bit I wanted to share with you all.
- The sell prices for the 7th and 8th bank tabs purchased with guild level 5 are now 0.
- Bladestorm now deals 150% normalized weapon damage as advertised. It was incorrectly dealing 100% normalized weapon damage.
- Mekgineer Thermaplugg is also no longer immune to taunt.
- Silverbound Treasure Chests can now be opened
- Players are no longer able to go At War with the Dragonmaw faction.
- Players can no longer buy the opposing faction's mounts in Alterac Valley.
- Lava Surgers were caught red-handed showing no loot. Showing no loot of an almost broken nature. This will not do. (They now drop loot and can be mined.)
- Baited Black Drakes were Deathwing wannabes and doing way too much damage with their fire breath. This damage has been reduced to ensure there is only one king of pain.
- It is no longer possible for an ill-mannered person of the opposing faction to one-shot a flight trainer in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, which in turn made the 500 players standing on top of the flight trainer with their mammoths really sad.
- There is no longer a School of Fish in Elwynn Forest that like to think of themselves as in "testing," nor do they yield Peacebloom when fished. This School of Fish is no longer a part of the counterculture and will no longer give you flowers when fished.
and my favourite
- Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.
See now you are all going to want to read the bug fixes just to find out what people have spent their time doing.