I plan to have a series of people recording this so we can get many angles to see all aspects of the carnage. This will also be helpful when one of the recorders is bound to get disconnected. So I will have multiple videos to compile to make one pretty epic video. This won't just be Ironforge either my plan is to have co-existing attacks with the eventual meet up to cause more havoc than this server has seen in a very long time.
What I will be Looking for
- People! Any level, any spec the more the better
- Be able to listen. Staying organized is what will allow us to hold our ground.
- Tell people you know Alliance or Horde. I want people to come try and take us down. Like I said a battle of epic proportions. Just don't tell the alliance just before we arrive.
- If you want to lead one of the secondary groups let me know. This way I can go over the plans and tell you what needs to be done.
- This isn't going to be a 10 minute thing. We will take the cities and will be holding them as long as possible. This will most likely be when the server crashes.
So if you're interested let me know. Will be run around the same time as a normal For The Horde. I also am pretty sure I will run the For The Horde for the day as well. This should at least tell the alliance something is going down. Get ready for something Crazy and Epic that the server won't soon forget.
On another note I am still going over the massive amount of emails I received regarding the Reputation post. I wasn't expecting the volume of replies so I may not be able to get through them all by tomorrow. This doesn't mean I won't be doing it, what it means is it probably won't be all put together for tomorrow.