Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ask Gauss



Sunday here we are once again. I swear it seems like some weeks go faster than others. Alas though just must mean I was busier than normal, which again is hard to believe because I obviously wasn't. Enough with the random thoughts though. It is Sunday so let's get to the questions.

How about all those Black Flag trailers lately?

I agree all of these Assassin's Creed IV trailers are making the wait for the seem like an eternity. Judging from what I have seen they have really made the story of this game a big part of it. More so than III whose story was a large part with that of the future and not as much in the past. Who knows though I have yet to play the game, but I can tell you I am excited. I am sure you all will be seeing a lot more Black Flag posts from me in the next couple of weeks. Here is a look at my favourite trailer so far.




What was your favourite Beyond:Two Souls ending and do you think there will be a second game?

I have yet to see the endings which are from the Beyond but of the life endings I believe the Zoey ending to me makes the most sense and fit the best. Now without giving to much away it just feels like the right ending under the circumstances. To your question of a second game I think that is pretty much implied at the ending specifically even more so with the Zoey ending. I will also be right in line to play that game and experience it all again.

Funniest thing which happened to you this week?

Danka danka. All you Magicka players will understand.

That's it questions answered for the week. Keep in mind you can send your questions in at any point during the week. Gaussafication@gmail.com or any of the other methods on the top right of the page. Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having fun with magicka really is just a fun game to mess around with

    ReplyDelete