Fail Day! Yes here we go again. This week decided to obviously go with Beyond:Two Souls. Now I realize people who played this may be thinking how does one actually Fail at this game, and truly that is a great question so let's find out how! Now there could be spoilers so let's not be stupid here
You Fail At Beyond: Two Souls If...
- You don't constantly make Green Goblin references
- You don't enjoy making chair castles
- You find the game difficult
- You try to block a brick with your arm
- The concept of dodging evades you
- You don't look behind you every time you look in a mirror
- You make weird and interesting faces when you shake the controller in random directions
- You didn't enjoy choking Jodie's foster father
- You didn't scream at the screen telling Salim you didn't speak whatever language he was speaking
- You don't think Cole is awesome
- You struggle endlessly while trying to read thoughts or objects
- You never wanted your own Aiden
- You never said "Mind Control Bitch!"
- You actually found a way to fail.
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you enjoyed it.