Fail Day! As you are reading this I am probably mindless playing Assassin's Creed IV. I know but in order to get past this moment of me doing something you wishing you were doing what I am we have Fail Day. So you can feel better about yourself because of the misfortune of others. This week since Halloween is upon us I have decided to explain how a Gamer can fail at Halloween. So here goes.
You Fail At Being A Gamer On Halloween If...
- You don't use this as a moment to embrace cosplay
- You don't carve a random gaming character into your pumpkin
- You have never had a fight over who gets to be Ezio
- You are just excited about your costume as the 12 year old next to you
- Having a sword is not a deal breaker
- You don't stock up on candy bars for gaming binges
- You didn't smile and nod after reading the last one
- You can't name all the people who received the Headless Horsemen mount while in a party with you
- You don't play a messed up game just for the fun of it
- You cannot name everything wrong with the costume you just bought
- You are extra pissed off at your friend for going as your arch nemisis
- You don't mindless scare children as if they were in your own little video game
There you have it this week's edition of fail! Happy Assassin's Creeding!