Fail Day! Oh it is that time of the week again. The day where we get to feel better about others misfortunes. Or feel awesome because some actually doesn't believe Reindeer are real. I know I know I am awful, but hey who cares? So today is the release of Beyond Two Souls and as you are reading this I am probably playing it. So I figured today would be all about being pumped for a new games release.
You Fail At Being Pumped For A New Game If...
- You did not attend the midnight release
- You don't suffer from lack of sleep the first few days it is out
- You don't meet the minimum system requirements
- You have dyslexia when reading release date
- Your excuse for not coming into work actually needed more work
- You believe it is not important to be ahead of other people you know who are playing the game
- You don't make at least 3 friends and 3 enemies while waiting in line at a midnight release
- You don't have your own unique error 37 story
- The words "no sleep till realm first" are words you live by
- You know nothing about this game you need to have
- You didn't realize you didn't own the system the game is being released on
- You didn't play any of the previous parts before the newest one you just bought
- You bought an expansion when you didn't own the actual game
- You are not with someone who understands your maddness
- The only reason you are playing the game is because everyone else is playing the game.
There you have it this week's edition of fail! Hope you all enjoyed it and happy Beyond Two Souls!