Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ask Gauss


Sunday or this week known as 2 days till Black Flag day. What can I say I am a little excited for the new Assassin's Creed. I have liked everything I have seen so far from it and it's pirates who doesn't love pirates? Week has been calm for the most part. Finished up the DLC of Magicka on Friday with Safiree now just can mess around with it. We got our Facebook page up and running. You should really go over there an like that. Just going to be putting random goings as I am up to them there. Screenshots and all that fun stuff. Anyways, it is Sunday so let's get on with the questions.

So Halloween is coming up which gaming character would be your greatest costume?

I really don't think you could ever go wrong with Ezio. He is someone Gamers and Non-Gamers alike can recognize. Also he is a pretty sweet character.  Wouldn't get be fun to act like for an entire night? Think of the endless possibilities. For the purpose of epic costumes I have always wanted to create a Vivi costume. Vivi is one of my favourite characters not just because of his story but because he is iconic. He is a character who connections generations of gamers. I almost think they need to some how get him in a modern Final Fantasy game just for the sake of connecting him all over again.

What is it like to game with you?

You know I could really answer this and I may do a good job at it. Although what better way to answer this question then to pose it to Safiree the person I game with most often. So here is her answer to the question.

Best way to describe gaming with you, is through an analogy. Say im in a tree. Mid climb and at the top there are deadly monkeys (Gauss) waiting the chance to eat my face off (teach me how to play), Now I can either climb to the top to the monkeys, or I can climb down to the inevitable I told you so. Most of the time its me climbing down, and wanting to duct tape your mouth shut But I cant because If I did that, then gaming wouldn't be any fun.

Line of the week?

"With no power comes no responsibility"

There you have it this week's questions answered. If you have a question you can email it to gaussafication@gmail.com, or any of the other methods at the top right of the page. Enjoy what is left of your weekend.



2 comments:

  1. That may be the most interesting description I have ever read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivi costume would be amazing. Should do it for all to see

    ReplyDelete