Monday, October 7, 2013

Potion Overdose

Monday! Yes here we are and normally Mondays are a day to be depressed, but tomorrow Beyond Two Souls comes out and I am quite excited about. So I cannot be that depressed just for that point alone. As always Monday means it is time for me to showcase a machinima, animation, or live action gaming video for Machinima Monday. This week I decided to go with a live action which has been out for almost a year now. I enjoy it because the effects in it are probably some of the best I have seen on youtube, but I cannot get over how the effects are so amazing and yet their beards are the cheapest looking things there possible is. Maybe that is the point though. This video is called Potion Overdose and as the name implies that is what it is about. So sit back and enjoy this work of art




Hope you liked it. Enjoy your day and get ready for Beyond Two Souls.

1 comment: