You Fail At Assassin's Creed If...
- You have no idea was don't often wonder if this could be real
- You don't often look at rooftops when you are walking in a city or a town
- You haven't learned at least a little bit of Italian
- You are clueless to who Altair Lbn-La'Ahad is
- You do not have a soft spot for a crossbow
- You never contemplate climbing random things
- You have a new found respect for hunters
- When you hear the word templar you cringe with what could happen next
- You don't feel when Christina died was one of the saddness moments in any game ever
- You don't often wonder how it is that easy to pick pocket
- You know sitting on a bench is the best way to escape people chasing you
- You learned it is quite simple to pay a herald off and then pickpocket him to save your reputation
- You don't know "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
- You don't know enough history to pass an entrance test about the crusades, Italy Renaissance, and the American Revolution