Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You Fail At Rift Dimensions If...



Fail Day! Yes it is that time once again how excited are you? I always love writing Fail Day posts as it is a way to vent frustration and to poke fun at things I have done, friends, random people, or the village idiot have done. Lately I have been spending too much time and an insane amount of platinum building my dimension in Rift so it came naturally that I would do the Fail Day post about Dimensions so here goes.

You Fail At Rift Dimensions If...
  • You use Warden's Point
  • You have plants coming through your walls
  • You can see people waving at you on the other side of your walls
  • Visitors zone inside of something and are forever stuck
  • The gaping whole in your bridge makes accessing parts an adventure
  • A map would be a great addition
  • Objects tend to defy gravity
  • You have no idea what morphing is
  • You mount inside of Chateau Gauss
  • You believe making round walls will be an easy venture
  • You price check others dimensions when visiting
  • Fall damage was a thing you would have issues
  • You hate other people for having things you don't
  • You think the glowing blue barrier is a great place to start placing buildings beside
and finally
  • You enjoy Ember Isle music
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you enjoyed it. If you would like to see what I have come up with. Come visit my dimension on Necropolis "Chateau Gauss" just please don't mount inside the house it angers me. 

2 comments:

  1. good stuff as always been meaning to check your place out. I will make it a point to do so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that yours in the shot? I don't have Rift so was hoping to get a look.

    ReplyDelete