Fail Day! Yes it is that time once again how excited are you? I always love writing Fail Day posts as it is a way to vent frustration and to poke fun at things I have done, friends, random people, or the village idiot have done. Lately I have been spending too much time and an insane amount of platinum building my dimension in Rift so it came naturally that I would do the Fail Day post about Dimensions so here goes.
You Fail At Rift Dimensions If...
- You use Warden's Point
- You have plants coming through your walls
- You can see people waving at you on the other side of your walls
- Visitors zone inside of something and are forever stuck
- The gaping whole in your bridge makes accessing parts an adventure
- A map would be a great addition
- Objects tend to defy gravity
- You have no idea what morphing is
- You mount inside of Chateau Gauss
- You believe making round walls will be an easy venture
- You price check others dimensions when visiting
- Fall damage was a thing you would have issues
- You hate other people for having things you don't
- You think the glowing blue barrier is a great place to start placing buildings beside
- You enjoy Ember Isle music
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you enjoyed it. If you would like to see what I have come up with. Come visit my dimension on Necropolis "Chateau Gauss" just please don't mount inside the house it angers me.