Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week once again. I know I know it truly is a great time to be alive. I know some of you are so horrible you came here today just to laugh at other people for doing stupid things. You should feel ashamed and I should feel horrible for instigating it. I don't though so it's all good. As some of you know if not all of you I have been playing some Rift lately. Went free to play so figured I would give it a second look. It isn't that bad and it is something fun to play to pass some time. Not that I play to play it to seriously besides building my super epic amazingly awesome house. Yes you just read that sentence, and no I am not sorry for writing that. So let's just get on with it.
You Fail At Rift If...
- It doesn't bother you when you are a mercenary
- You do not have a dimension
- You cannot queue for more then 1 role
- You don't think 50-60 seems a little long
- Your computer can barely run it
- You die to fall damage
- You are one of those people spamming fireworks
- You ask about flying mounts
- You are an Alienware person
- You haven't visited Chateau Gauss
- You queue for an Instant Adventure only to leech
- You enjoy the mines
- You call Warfronts Waterfronts
- You refuse to accept it is a WoW clone.
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it,a and if you want to come see me or my Dimension on Rift the Information is top right. Enjoy your day