Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ask Gauss

So it is Sunday, end of the weekend and time for Ask Gauss. The time of the week where I go through my stack(inbox) of questions and decide(think long and hard), which ones I would like to answer the week. Shall we see what was chosen this week?

So Llane is down for 24 hours on Tuesday what are you going to do?

Play Battleship. Well not really. Who knows? Guess I will make it a spur of the moment kind of thing and see what happens. I actually will be really disappointed if Ruby Sanctum is live on Tuesday and I am not there to try it. Although from what I have heard it will be the following week. If you question is am I going to go crazy and kill people because I can't play WoW for 24 hours. I will say probably not, but you never truly know how you will be feeling when you wake up in the morning.

How is it you can always get a group of random people to listen to you?

Well they don't all always listen. Ever been on a For The Horde when I say "Don't run up the stairs like a mindless retard?" Then only to see 10 people run up. The point is not everyone is always going to listen, but if they don't and you let people know, you mean what you say they will tend to respect you for it. There is also that carry over, because I run a lot of groups and people come back or have been told how things work. So it is not like I am some random person that people don't know what to expect. So if you are having trouble be firm on what you expect. I try to add a little joke here and there to cool the atmosphere and all is well. Keep at it and you will have people semi doing what they are supposed to in no time.

Can I get your Real ID email so I can add you?

That is not going to happen.

That is it for this week hope you all had a good weekend. Keep coming to Thunder Bluff I will keep defending while I can, and of course next week's Reader Post will be about what you do when the server is down.

3 comments:

  1. Can only imagine how many people have asked you about real id

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ithink people just listen to you because your Gauss

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ever been on a For The Horde when I say "Don't run up the stairs like a mindless retard?" Then only to see 10 people run up."

    Let's see, you said it AND you typed it as a raid warning. Someone offered you money as a bet on how many would actually run up the stairs. As I was dead due to colliding with the door (don't ask), I don't know if you won that bet.

    My question is, "Do you have this macro'd?'

    And I also agree with Mac.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete