Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You Fail At Desecrating Flames If...

So we have a patch today, which isn't really a real patch because we don't get the instance that everyone was waiting for, because some crap about Europe not getting a fair shot at world firsts or was it because they want to test out the Real ID thing without releasing the instance. Now that was one hell of a sentence if it even was one, you all know me and English. Anyways, it is Fail Day so better get on with it.

You Fail At Desecrating Flames If...
  • You think Hordies will just let you get the flame
  • You run to your flight master outside Everlook only to realize I killed it
  • You think I will give up chasing after you
  • You think you can stealth in as low level
  • You take the Zep from Orgrimmar to Thunder Bluff only to be Thunderfucked off the Bluff
  • You charge at me then after realizing who you charged you run like hell
  • You think you being killed gets any less fun
  • You realize you are missing a flight path
  • You are unaware of where the flames are located
  • You don't kill the NPCs when desecrating so the flame is unable to be honored
  • You follow me around expecting me to protect you
  • You are doing this only to earn gold
  • You don't purge all settlements as you pass through, creating a path of destruction
  • You say to yourself or others "How do I get there?" while running around

and finally

  • You think you are getting my Thunder Bluff flame while I am there

That good luck getting the flames. To all the people I killed yesterday in Thunder Bluff I hope you keep trying because I will be happy to keep killing you over and over. Enjoy your Free Loot no real Patch Day Patch Day.

5 comments:

  1. "realizing who you charged you run like hell" lol I have seen this happen. Maybe it is like "Oh Shit i'm dead kinda feeling"

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge #1 -- You think I will give up chasing after you

    Challenge #2 -- You think you are getting my Thunder Bluff flame while I am there

    Yeah. Oh yeah.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not that bad for gold though

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO I was un there yesterday when someone got thunderfucked was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thunderfucked

    That is classic.

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete