Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So They Did It...

So today I feel like going on a rant. Why you ask? Well Ruby Sanctum was delayed a week because they wanted it to be open to everyone at the same time. So yes of course let's release it when 40 servers are down for 24 hours. This is obviously what they were trying to do, you know be fair so it would be opened to everyone at the same time. What a load of crap. If you are trying to do one thing don't go back on it later. If your point was not to care in the first place then why hold it off a week. It just makes no sense at all. Of course I can run it today instead of yesterday, but that is not the point at all. The point is why they delayed it and when they decided to release it.

If I was not on one of the servers that was down. I would be less pissed, but this whole backdoor thing of doing it is pretty stupid. Why say one thing and do another. Is Blizzard now full of politicians or something? Now they changed all their blue posts stating why it was delayed and just changed them to saying it was delayed. So what is the deal with that? Covering up for your mistakes? Admit you made the mistake, it is that simple. Just don't try to hide it like it never happened because nothing pisses off people more than that.

Ok I am done ranting. Regardless I am going to run the instance today as probably will many of you, if you haven't done so already. Remember tomorrow is the last day to get your submissions in for this week's Reader Post. Happy dragon killing remember to "step away from the head Lee"

5 comments:

  1. I sense a bit of anger in you Gauss...

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, it was meant to be open US and EU at the same time and our patch isn't even finished yet in the EU :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new hubby and I were able to raid last night but the damn thing kept crashing. I would have to say you didn't really miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Sucks to be you gauss! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is kinda stupid if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete