Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You Fail At Halls Of Reflection If...

New month and a new raid week in the same day. Doesn't happen all that often not that it is anything special to begin with. When I was thinking of what to do for this week's weekly taste of fail new beginning was what I was thinking of. You see I still have no idea why I do my daily heroic. I don't need badges or anything. It is like I do these heroics because I know something will happen to drive me insane or make me laugh hysterically. Halls of Reflection is a special place though, shall we see why?

You Fail At Halls Of Reflection If...
  • You are wearing any BoA gear
  • You are tanking and anyone has more HP than you
  • The concept of LoS is foreign to you
  • You say sorry to the people in your group before you begin
  • You decide not to heal the person the rogue Shadowsteps too
  • You complain that tremor totem doesn't work on Falric's fear like other fear breaking abilities
  • You are that Pally that gemmed agility instead of strength, but yet didn't have the agi meta
  • You still try to tank the chase phase behind the Lich King
  • You got out dps'd by the person rezed as a ghoul
  • You are killing the mob out in the middle of the room while everyone else is in the corner
  • You believed me when I said you could kill LK during that little event
  • You dps the abomination from the front while they are spitting on you
  • You get stuck in the icewall
  • You try to be cool at the end and jump on top of the Gunship only to miss and fall to your death

and finally

  • You don't find "Dis' Pear...So delicious" funny

That is it. Maybe this will make your HoR pugs more exciting since you can now point all these things out to people.

Enjoy your Free Loot Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. that pear is also so exilerating.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get stuck in the Icewall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You say 'sorry' to the people in your group before you begin." LOLOL. If I had a silver for every time I've heard that when I run into that instance....

    And I'm with Mac. How do you get stuck in the icewall? That would imply that you're not doing your full damage potential, breaking off combat early and charging down the path way, way ahead of everyone. If so, you deserve to miss the gunship and fall.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of anyone falling at the gunship. I bet that's a sight to see.

    ReplyDelete