Thursday, June 3, 2010

Using Lines From Movies

Movies? Everyone loves movies, don't they? I have been thinking about doing something pretty simple. I will just record some lines from movies and randomly play them to get across my point. This will not only be pretty funny this will work perfectly in the context of any problem. Let me show you what I mean.

When asked why are you swapping me out of the raid you use. This line from the Count of Monte Cristo

"It's complicated"


When all the stupid trade chat is going on and on and won't seem to stop. We look to Gladiator.

"Are you not entertained?"


Some idiot just wont get it through his head that the amount of gold they are offering is not enough. Look to Happy Gilmore.

"The price is wrong bitch"


The obvious when you are taking a bio break. Go back to the staple from Terminator 2 Judgement Day.

"I'll be back"


When there is pointless drama going on with something or another. We go to The Dark Knight.

"Why so Serious"


Standing at the gates of Stormwind and when you are asked where you are going. Look to Braveheart for the answers.

"I'm going to pick a fight"


Your raid keeps wiping for some stupid ass reason. Network has the perfect line for you.

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"


Wondering how to respond when someone is asking to join your guild or arena team. Jerry McGuire has the answer for you.

"You had me at hello"


When someone dies with Necrotic Plague in the raid on Lich King. We go to Pineapple Express.

"uhhh Herpes"


Finally when whoever asked to bring their DK to the raid we go to The Departed.

"Maybe...Maybe Not...Maybe Fuck Yourself"


So there you have it have them ready. Isn't it great that movies always know what to say. Tonight is the last day to get in your votes for the Favourite characters in Warcraft Lore.

5 comments:

  1. lol why so serious would be perfect for loot.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. pro Monte Cristo reference. "Why are you doing this to me?", "It's Complicated" I love that part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no LOTR reference to loot and 'my precious" I am a little disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghostbusters! When we wipe, someone invariably says, "The next time someone asks if you're a god, you say yes!"

    or last night when my guild, which can struggle, cleared ToC with only one small hiccup on the Twins.

    "We have the tools! We have the powah! It's Miller Time!"

    or when we encounter stairs, I have it macro'd. "Where do these stairs go?" And when the tank can pull, "Go get 'em, Ray!"

    Blazing Saddles? "Don't do it! Don't do it! If you shoot him, you'll only make him mad."

    And MPATHG. If the raid leader says, "Count to 5 before unloading to give the tank time to aggro the boss", someone is bound to say, "And the counting should be 5, not 4 not 6, but 5. 7 is right out."

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always mad as hell

    ReplyDelete