Saturday, June 12, 2010

Old Fashion Ass Whooping

It has been awhile since I made a raid and basically when crazy ass demolishing a city. Normally it is Ironforge for the simple reason that it is the last city normally on the list during my For The Horde runs. We started there today and finished in Stormwind. I was expecting a big defence in Stormwind and was quite disappointed to find two lonely defenders. So what does Gauss do when he is disappointed in such a situation? Well if the Alliance weren't going to defend their King well, I was going to make them defend their city.


To the Trade District we went. Of course with the achievements done not everyone stays, but a good number started with us. The trek to the trade district was rather funny. Along came these slow ass defenders maybe 3 or 4 running to save their King. When, of course, they run right into the raid group. They were plowed over like they were nothing. When we got to the Trade District just took no prisoners. All flagged and all NPCs were taken down. People tried to stand up but it was obvious we had the numbers. At the 15 minute mark many got bored of the Alliance not defending and ported out. This is of course when the Alliance started massing defenders when we were down to about 18 people.

We lasted for about 30 minutes before we were just overwhelmed by their numbers. Of course it finished with the trademark teabag and laugh at Gauss. Apparently they weren't there when we were owning your city for 30 minutes. You are indeed the ones that should be ashamed. I always see it as a good day when I take down a few of the people teaming up on me before my face hits the pavement.

Thank you all who contributed to my 217 kills in Stormwind.

5 comments:

  1. They were probably waiting to attack you in full force till they had numbers on you. Sad but effective strat.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun Gauss I had a great time got around 200 kills myself as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ass kicking Gauss wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was more crazy stuff today was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY! OKAY! I get it! I'm sorry! You come over here then and do the dishes and wash the kitchen floor because there are ants making a beeline for the cat food. Then I'll give you the barrier spray and you can go spray the house with ant barrier. Then I need you to wash out the freezer in the basement and, while you're at it, toss in that load of bedding that sits by the laundry chute. Oh, would you get the phone and tell my dumb brother that yes, I know we have heavy rains coming and that I don't need a warning from him 5 hours away when all I have to do is stand on the deck and listen? And would you politely tell the people across the street not to park with the front end of their whatever it is across part of my driveway? I have been doing this once a week for the past 6 weeks and they still don't get it. One of these days, I'm not going to be polite. THEN, I'll log on on a Saturday afternoon and try to rally the 15 Alliance standing around picking their noses into some sort of defense. (grumble)

    I did do better on Sunday, however.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete