Thursday, June 10, 2010

Race Pride

So the World Cup is just around the corner. Now I am not much of a soccer fan, but what the world cup brings at least in Canada is this mass pride about who their team is. Flags draped off of cars, houses, doors, and of course the people themselves. Sometimes it drives me insane, but you have to respect the pride some people have. This got me thinking what would happen if WoW had some sort of event like this. Where we run around with flags from our races. It would be like the Argent Tournament except would be NPCs versus NPCs how crazy would that be. Would everyone get into it? The banners you can buy at the tournament would be draped all over. Their could be celebrations in every city. It would be utter madness, and awesomeness at the same time.

So how about it would you all get into it? Pride for your race! My Tauren Brothers and Sisters unite!

7 comments:

  1. DEATH TO THE LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was raised Orc but turned tauren..does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...hic...will beer be involved in this somehow and, if I put my shtandard on the table, do I have to get up off the floorsh?...hic

    FOR MAGUS!!!

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like morgue says, "Death To The Living!" :D
    For The Forsaken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEATH TO ALL THE FAT UGLY IRANIANS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete