Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why Are We Doing This?

So after doing the regular For The Horde run I decided to do something interesting. I decided to kite the Gnome King to Undercity. Why? The question you should be asking is why not? So amazingly I got the pugs not to attack him. Although this involved constant RWs and reminding people that because I said it 20 minutes ago it hasn't changed now. So one thing I can't understand was why is the leader of the Gnomes a Goblin Engineer? His goblin dragon gun slowed down the kite immensely and the constant aggro resets were so bothersome because we were trying to put minimal damage on the boss. Never thought a priest could get salvation so much.

One thing which was quite humorous during the kite was the bombs that would random own people for 14k+ or the questing people who were wondering what the hell we were doing? Then when they started whispering and complaining that they died. At least they are learning at a low level not to stand in fire.

So it was decided mid kite that we were going to bring him in through the sewers and introduce him to the Banshee Queen herself. When we got him in was pretty funny to see all the guards rush him. On the bombs even NPCs aren't smart enough to move out of the way. Low level people died some more and we all laughed. So there we were in front of Lady Sylvanas and we brought her the little gift that was the High Tinker. Let's just say it wasn't much of a fair fight but who the hell cares the little dude took the beating like a champ.

Up next King Varian. How fun is that going to be... Also we have Zyto to thank for the Video so take a look.



Also since the Screen Shot post got some great reviews on Sunday next Fridays post I am asking for your own Screens of you and your mount. I will post a bunch of them and I want to get as much variety as possible.

13 comments:

  1. This was funny as hell I enjoyed being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The human king to Org next time ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bliz doesn't let you take mobs on the zeps so I don't think even Gauss could do that.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you even get him out of Ironforge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. god i wish i had been there for that...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. poop High Tinker at least he got to see the world before he died

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit, i wish i was there. Its nice that people bring my queen such a snack. Next time Gauss, you NEED to tell of anything with my undercity, i would of been on that like shit on velcro. Death to the Living!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wish I was there looks like it was a great fun. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I didn't miss this looks like it would have been a lot of fun. Maybe next time I could get in on this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dam how did you pull that off? I can't wait to see the video, I am guessing pure EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll admit when I was running with you guys I didn't know if we were actually going to pull it off. Especially when all the Aboms booked it right to the little dude. Lucky for him those booms hurt. Seeing like 50 guards on him plus Sylvanas and the battle masters was pretty awesome too. See how much fun this game can be doing random crap?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great video. Wish I could have been there looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ~Blackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magni offically cannot be kited :( Sucked to because we would have had him. Wonder who we can actually kite Gauss?

    ReplyDelete