Friday, December 4, 2009

Yes I Really Heard Someone Say That

So its Friday and as has become a tradition as of late it will be a post made by all of you. This week I asked for submissions about some of the most stupid things you have heard people say. These could have been about anything and I am pretty sure I got things which had to do with everything. Now because these weren't stories like normal I can include more than 10 and not have a huge wall of text. So enjoy!

Trade

Could someone tell me where the mailbox is in Dalaran?

So I have no idea how I got those whelps they were just eggs when I got thrown in there.

Gauss told me I could learn to speak common in the Barrens I just went where he said and I couldn't find the guy.

So I am think I am bugged I am in Org and I am getting Dalaran Trade Chat.

There was this leveling guild who always used to spam trade looking for members. I cannot remember the name exactly, but I laughed for hours one day when they still said they were a leveling guild accept they changed their "all levels welcome" to "only 80s accepted". Must be an awesome leveling guild.

For some reason I can't get to the alliance side of Dalaran it keeps porting me out. Could someone help me please I have been trying for an hour.

Gauss is a 300lbs white guy with 11 fingers, 7 toes, and a second head anyone would be proud of

I heard Herc was a pro tank

Here are some class specific ones I thought were funny

My smite spec can out DPS a shadow priest any day

Mages press like 10 different buttons to DPS in a raid

Ret Pallys are actually hard to play I don't know what you are talking about

Dual one handers is better than titan grip because you don't get a %damage penalty

Death knights are so much harder to play because you start at level 55

As a druid I just spam healing touch in my raids

I am a hybrid Ele and Enh shaman this way I can dual wield caster daggers and heal if needed while still doing good Damage

Guild Chat

I'll brb I have to beat my wife and feed my cat

I'll brb my kid got out of his cage while my dog is eating lunch

don't make me tell the guild about the naked pics I have of you

have to go sleep with little girl be back in a few

So I think my wife broke my nose
what happened?
She slammed my face into my keyboard

Ok I am ready to raid. You know its hard when you haven't cleaned your pipes in a week.

So the cops are outside, but I would rather get arrested then flush this weed.

I think I am in the doghouse. Apparently calling someone a failure is only ok in wow and not to explain the taste of someones cooking.

And that is it for this weeks post. There were some I couldn't include for obvious reasons... Next weeks topic will be shared come Sunday have a good weekend all.

9 comments:

  1. LMAO that was great. Some people are so messed up.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll brb I have to beat my wife and feed my cat"

    wtf LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! One of my favs.... "Heals don't crit"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am think I am bugged I am in Org and I am getting Dalaran Trade Chat.


    rofl what an idiot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I fear for the future. This is one of those times.

    ~Blackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol stab at Herc I love it,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people have some serious issues. This actually makes me scared to log on lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heres one for you.. when i say Death to the living people are like

    "Hey you know most of the horde are living right?"

    really? no shit spitfuck, lol, Death to the Living!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If there is one thing I have learned while playing this game it is that many people are idiots.

    ReplyDelete