You Fail At Raid Leading If...
- You don't have and interesting pull macro
- You do ready checks to see if people are ready for ready checks
- You forget to put it on Master Loot
- You put a resto shaman in a group with hunters
- Melee DPS makes up half your raid
- The entire raid can hear you drinking or eating over vent
- Your best explanation on a fight is "Don't Die"
- You allowed Bagellord into your raid and it wasn't for comic relief
- You are ordering people around while your mom is yelling at you in background
- You miss click your pull button before knowing everyone is ready
- You give the Disc Priest raid healing assignments
- You die to the very things you said you would kick people out of the raid for doing
- You wing it comes to planning strategy
- You believe playing with jetpacks adds to intense focus
- You throw emo fits because in your opinion it makes people respect you more
- You try to compare all aspects of the encounter to real life situations
- You're a ret pally
Keep on sending in your Noob of the year submissions. They have to be in by Thrusday evening to get a shot at appearing in the post. Keep enjoying the holidays and may you never group with Wally.