Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why Taurens Need Hair

So I know what your thinking you ran out of things to talk about, and now you just throwing in something with absolutely nothing behind it. Well all I have to say to you is, have you seen some of the stupid things I talk about? Anyways, I have waited patiently for 5 years for Blizzard to finally give myself and my fellow Tauren brethren hair. I thought with the barber shop addition that this was only a step away, but alas it was not. With no plans in the future for Blizzard to implement this it is left to me to talk about it and get people on the bandwagon.

Every other race in the game can have regular hair (I actually don't know or care if the space goats have hair so please don't send me 500000 emails saying they get the shaft too). Some of these styles are quite amusing and others are down right stupid looking, but I could careless. Now I know your thinking Taurens have horns they can mess around with. All I have to say to that is screw you if you wanted horns you should have rolled a Tauren, and before you say it the hair thing is not the same. Do I complain I don't have tusks? No because obviously having horns and tusks would be retarded.

Maybe it's the fact that this whole Mr. T thing got me thinking about a Tauren with a mohawk, and then one of my new followers put up that ridiculous picture of that idiot with the reverse mohawk. Yes, I think this got me on the hair kick. If I was an artist I would draw some pictures that looked good and you could see my vision. If I was able to draw in such a way that my stick man didn't look like an overweight orca I would have used a screen shot and tried to draw on some hair for obvious amusement. But sadly my drawing skills are about the same as Bagellord's WoW skills utter fail. So you have to now imagine my vision. You know you did that because you had no friends growing up and you had that friend named "Caveman Ted" or "Drop Dead Fred"(btw this movie is funny as hell). To get on with things here are the ideas.

Mohawk: The inspiration to this post being today. This would have to obviously be a different colour and have the normal horn positions.

Crazy Undead Bald Cut: Have you seen this? It's like epicly awesome. I suggest if you haven't seen it right now log on wow go to character creation and you will know it when you see it. Come back and laugh with me being a hair cut for a Tauren.

Spikes: I have spikey hair so my Tauren should that is all.

Blood Elf Fabbio Hair: This will only be awesome if you have the gold tuipped horns. Then get yourself a pink shirt, purple pants and the diamond tipped cane. There would never be someone more pimp to walk in Warcraft.

Mullet: When is a mullet not funny? Like come on.

Stupid Middle Part: You will look like Moe from the 3 Stooges except with horns. Please explain to me how this is not full of win?

So concludes my pointless talk about Tauren hair, which may or may not have been entertaining. You may now get back to wasting your time doing something else. Keep sending the emails you have till tomorrow night to get in on the "Did he just say that" topic.

5 comments:

  1. So I actually read a post where someone talked about tauren hair. I was actually entertained...

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. so ya I just looked a the bald cut. LOL is all i have to say

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true a mullet will be funny 100 years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gauss has spikey hair? I think I learned something

    ReplyDelete