Thursday, December 3, 2009

The World that is Warcraft

Interesting title eh? It really is pretty simple. Yesterday while I was bored or really waiting for a guildie to bring me the mats to craft him some bracers I decided to look through some of my screen shots. Let's just say through all the years I have played this game I have amassed quite a bit. Of course there is the normal ones you take of your UI or a conversation you just had to share with someone else. These of course are perfectly logical reasons to take screen shots.

But today is not about those screen shots. Maybe doing a post with my chat log for a day might be interesting. Today I am going to share some screens taken basically of the world which is warcraft. So now the title makes sense... These are ones caught at maybe the right moment or maybe a little too late. Or maybe the scene at the time made me think about something else entirely.

Let's also see if you all can guess where these are in fact taken.


1)Photobucket

2)Photobucket


3)Photobucket


4)Photobucket

5)Photobucket

6)Photobucket

7Photobucket

8)Photobucket

9)Photobucket

10)Photobucket

Good Luck on your guessing!

Just remember please have your submissions for tomorrow's post by this evening. It is regarding things which people have said that you just cannot believe.

10 comments:

  1. Wow some of those are realyl awesome. Love the LOTR reference. I will think about the others before posting my answers

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)Borean/basin
    2)no clue
    3)Nagrand?
    4)hellfire maybe
    5)dragonblight
    6)thousand needles
    7)I have no clue where that is in Storm Peaks but I assume its there
    8)no idea
    9)Dalaran with a view of Icecrown
    10)don't know but its a nice picture

    ~Blackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Borean Tundra/Sholozar border, Auberdine,Elwyn Forest, Somewhere in Outland lol, Dragonblight, 1k needles or possibly badlands, under the walkway in halls of lightning(same shit might be in halls of stone), don't know but there is another skele like this floating in nagrand on a platform with a tree and apples everywhere,the top of the violet citadel, of the shore of howling fjord?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lets try this again

    Borean Tundra and Sholozar border
    The place we go for For The Horde
    grizzly hills
    well its purple so netherstorm
    Dragonblight
    Thousand Needles
    Ulduar
    I have seen thnings like this near area's so maybe there?
    Dalaran
    Venture Bay I think

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's My guesses --

    1) Border of Borean tundra and Sholazar Basin
    2) Darkshore overlooking Astranaar
    3) Elwynn Forest
    4) Helfire Penninsula
    5) Dragonblight
    6) thousand needles
    7) Halls of Lightning / Halls of Stone
    8) I wanna say either Nagrand or Blade's Edge
    9) Dalaran overlooking Icecrown Citadel
    10) Azshara looking inland from the sea


    --Nallah

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) Border of Borean and sholoazar
    2)darkshore looking at the docks
    3)grizzly hills
    4)hellfire by the portal
    5)dragonblight
    6)thousand needles
    7)halls of stone
    8)Nagrand Arena
    9)Dalaran
    10)Grizzly hills from the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops that wsa Vootoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1)Borean and sholoazar
    2)darkshore
    3)Duskwood
    4)Netherstorm
    5)dragonblight
    6)thousand needles
    7)Ulduar
    8)Bladges Edge Mountains
    9)Dalaran
    10)Azshara

    ~~Moolatoo~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful screenies, Gauss. I'm going to unabashedly copy this idea for the guild web site. I'm always looking for contest ideas.

    1) border between Borean and Scholazar near where you can ride down into the basin.
    2) Auberdine from the south, looking north
    3) Elwynn Forest
    4) Hellfire near the portal
    5) You're dead. It might be Dragonblight, near Star's Rest. (I'm Alliance. I don't know the horde city there.) But something about this says it's not there, but I don't know exactly where.
    6) Thousand Needles
    7) Halls of Stone or Halls of Lightning - I've always wanted to jump down there.
    8) Blade's Edge but I don't remember where.
    9) Top of Lagaran looking toward Icecrown Citadel
    10) I think it's that lake south of Undercity and that's the Isle with the murlocs on it.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete