You Fail At Healing If...
- You think Discipline Priests are for raid healing
- You are a shaman who stacks spirit
- You believe druid healing is difficult
- A holy priest spec'd into renew but never cast it
- You use the default UI
- Your method as a druid healer is to spam healing touch
- The mages in your raids have higher mp5 than you
- You pointlessly socket hump
- You cast pain suppression before the pull starts
- A discipline priest was higher than you on the healing meters
- You are only able to heal people in your group
- If you have less mana then a ret pally
- The concepts of intervate and mana tide are foreign to you
- You let yourself die while healing others
- You heal retards standing in fire
- You are a druid who brags he is on top of the healing meter like its an accomplishment
- When your tank dies you blame it on the tank
- Your dps during a pull is higher than your hps
- You switch a toon over to your other account and get locked out of your 25 man raid :).
I know some guildies will get a kick out of the last one. Anyways that's this weeks post hope you enjoyed it. Keep the cross server pugs stories coming you have till Thursday night to get them in. Enjoy Free Loot Tuesday everyone!