Thursday, March 18, 2010

Guess Who??

Well as most of you know I am a big fan of the voices of WoW. I also play with my sound on and although sometimes the sounds of battle can be so loud you can't hear what else was going on I would never turn it off since I would miss all the NPCs and Boss' voices. So today I thought I would make a little game by listing some of my favourite lines from NPCs and let us see if you are able to guess who they are from. Kind of like I did when I posted my screenshots and you had to guess where they were taken. So here goes

  1. "Your friends will abandon you"
  2. "My demise accomplishes nothing! The master will have you! You will drown in your own blood! The world shall burn! Aaaghh!
  3. "Worthless wretch! Your friends will join you soon enough!"
  4. "I AM THE COMING OF THE END!"
  5. "I am not some simple Jester!"
  6. "THIS PATHETIC SIEGE ENDS NOW!"
  7. "I have been patient, I have been waiting, and when the time is right the Betrayer will become the betrayed"
  8. "Whether your the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!"
  9. "Your stupidity has finally caught up with you"
  10. "It has been...entertaining"
  11. "I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?"
  12. "The time has come to shatter this clockwork universe forever"
  13. "Runaway little girl, runaway!"
  14. "My cup runeth over"
  15. "Men, woman, children... None were spared the master's wrath. Your death will be no different."

So I could make this mini quiz ridiculously long, but I think 15 is probably good enough. Good luck and I know some of them might be easy, but then some of them are probably a little more on the difficult side. Today is the last day to get your reasons and stories for a ban you or someone you know has received.

10 comments:

  1. 1)C'thun
    2)Kael
    3)Sarth
    4)
    5)
    6)Sarth again makes me think I am wrong
    7)
    8)I have heard this I just don't know where
    9)
    10)
    11)Algalon
    12)someone in CoT
    13)Big Bad wolf
    14)
    15)First boss in HoR

    Ok I suck but i tried
    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. /cheer

    I've thought about doing this, but haven't had time to put together a bunch of quotes.

    You win. I haven't the foggiest idea where any of these are found.

    That sound you hear is me, sucking.

    --gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1)C'thun
    2)Kael'thas in MgT
    3)Nef
    4)No clue
    5)Aran
    6)Sarth
    7)someone in black time I assume since the betrayer is Illian
    8)Iron Council Steelbreaker intro
    9)Maly
    10)no clue couldn't even guess
    11)Algalon
    12)Last boss in BM
    13)Big Bad wolf
    14)Blood Princes
    15)Falric this is also one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1)C'thun
    2)Kael
    3)Nef
    4)
    5)Aran
    6)Sarth
    7)Akama?
    8)The little guy in Iron Council
    9)Maly
    10)The guy you kite in VH?
    11)Algalon
    12)Black Morass final boss Aeonos or somehting
    13)Big Bad wolf
    14)Blood Princes
    15)Falric I prefer the Fear line

    ReplyDelete
  5. #13 I hear in DBM. Not sure if it's in the original game files or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1)Yogg
    2)Kael
    3)Sarth
    4)
    5)
    6)Sarth
    7)
    8)Iron Council the little dude
    9)Maly
    10)
    11)Algalon
    12)Bronze dragon
    13)Big Bad wolf
    14)Blood Princes
    15)HoR boss

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.) C'thun
    2.) Kael'thas (Magister's Terrace)
    3.) Nefarian
    4.) Archimonde
    5.) Shade Of Aran
    6.) Sarthation
    7.) Akama
    8.) Iron Council
    9.) Malygos
    10.) Nexus Prince Shaffar
    11.) Algalon
    12.) Aeonus
    13.) Big Bad Wolf
    14.) Blood Prince Council
    15.) Falric

    ReplyDelete
  8. who is nexus prince shaffar?

    ReplyDelete
  9. last boss in Mana Tombs. The guy who does him also did Maly and the guy in VH

    ReplyDelete