You Fail At Recruiting If...
- Your star new recruit was someone who was asking in trade for a raiding guild
- You invite someone with the name "Awesomemt" only to find out he is a mage
- You end up with 50% of your raid being DKs, Rogues, and Warriors
- You believed the guy when he said 71 points in frost was a solid spec
- You recruited someone whose experience was "I have watched my friend do it"
- You are looking on ebay
- You recruit anyone who has any of the following in their toons name"irule", "iown", or "ipwn"
- Your greatest raider was found in Barrens general chat
- Your only question for applicants is "Are you ready for an invite?"
- You are looking for a Disc priest as your new raid healer
- You believe your recruit when he says there are no useful glyphs for "this class" with "this spec"
- You don't know enough about your own guild to answer questions from recruits
- You ask them to place an application on your website without realizing it has been taken over by Turkish hackers
- You accept applicants because they are female and you feel this will be good for morale
- You recruited a pally named "Flashheal" who is ret spec
That is it for this weeks fail. To all who do it you know how much fun it can be. To all who don't well you have no idea what you're missing. Enjoy the mini patch and your Free Loot Tuesday.