Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Fail At Screenshots If...

For this weeks reader's post I ask people to tell me the stories of interesting places they have seen or have gone to in WoW. I also asked if you had a screenshot of it to include it this way I could see what you were trying to explain. So after looking at the massive amounts of screenshots people have sent this weeks fail post wasn't at all hard to come up with. So welcome to my madness!

You Fail At Screenshots If...
  • You don't press Alt + Z this is even more fail if you showed me you have the default UI
  • It is scenic and you have nameplates on
  • You think screenshots of Naxx bosses dead is impressive
  • You are describing a completely different screen then the one you took
  • You think you running into a wall is epic
  • You think think sending me motion capture of you swimming on your turtle mount is funny
  • You think sending a screen of a ret pally topping DPS proves anything besides your group being fail
  • You think you on a boat saying "I'm on a Boat" is funny
  • You think a snake trap on a boat, airship, or balcony is nearly as funny as snakes on a mother fucking plane
  • You are attempting a chain heal pattern and your timing is horrible
  • You falling to your death then sharing is supposed to make me not make fun of you
  • You think dead gnomes on mailboxes are funny
  • Instead of sending me a screenshot you sent me a picture of you dressed like your toon and it's not Halloween
  • You took one of a Taruen Female...who was a druid

and yes its true

  • You have one of you protecting Silvermoon

That is it for this weeks fail. Free Loot Tuesday is upon is may all your

3 comments:

  1. protecting Silvermoon is evil...

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. tauren female warrior is super rare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You have one of you protecting Silvermoon"

    AHA! No wonder we can be in your city killing your peeps!

    Now if I could just check my mail from there...

    --gimmlette

    ReplyDelete