Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Realm Reborn


So as most if not all of you know I am a Final Fantasy Fan to the extreme. Their stories and characters always have an involved and complex making the games worth playing. Now saying that I am not a huge fan of their mmos for the very fact things which make Final Fantasy Final Fantasy can't be in an mmo. I did play Final Fantasy 11 for a time but then realized it really wasn't what I was looking for. Keeping that all in mind though Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn does look pretty amazing from everything I have seen. Now I am not rushing to buy it by any means but it will be something I will think about.

Now with the problems the first release of the game had. I have been sitting back and watching and I was actually glad when I saw Square Enix release this statement.

Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, we are currently experiencing extremely long wait times for users to be able to log in and play. As a temporary measure, we will halt sales of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN’s digital download products so we can accommodate all of those wishing to play. We are working to expand our server capacity in the coming days. 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes.


This means people are forgiving them for the problems of the first release which was a complete disaster and lead to this current. If you area fan of MMOs check out this trailer




Maybe you will see me on there some day. If you are playing it though I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Tell me everything good and bad honesty always appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I actually really like it. Sure there are lots of people on at the moment but that is a great sign. The story seems to be there at least at the start and the graphics are amazing for an MMO. If you get the chance you should give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it's gonna be good, but we will have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete