Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You Fail At Being An Elitist If...

Fail Day! Yes it is that time once again I know it has been a week already. I really think I would do Fail Day everyday though. Actually I kind of do. Something happens and I always get these ideas flowing in my head and a Fail Day post happens to start writing itself down. This week I got my inspiration from  some lovely gentlemen we did an Expert Dungeon with. So here goes


You Fail At Being an Elitist If...

  • You are not actually better than anyone
  • You don't know the mechanics of an encounter
  • You die to something which makes Bagellord look like a pro gamer
  • You have never beaten a game on normal difficulty
  • You call others elitist
  • You are confusing the term with snob
  • Your name contains "noob" "scrub" "wannabe" within it
  • You say that's it I am leaving during a boss fight say have fun dying and then the group proceeds to complete it with you outside
  • You say I am not going to hold your hand but then you require help with something
  • You sit in cities on your mount pretending to be AFK
  • Your accomplishments involve topping the charts playing on Xbox live
  • You spell Elitist Elitest
  • You confuse being in love with yourself as you actually being good at something
  • Your voice is higher than an 8 year old female
and finally
  • You expect others to do something for you afterwards

There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and share it with your Elitist or want to be elitist friends.

2 comments:

  1. If your name isn't Gauss? jk kidding well maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture in everyway lol

    ReplyDelete