Monday, August 26, 2013

The Demon Hunter

Monday! Let's just go with that instead of my normal Monday rant. Although if I talk about my Monday rant does that still classify as my Monday rant? Anyways, Monday meaning Machinima Monday the post of the week where I showcase a machinima or animation for all of you to see. This week I am going with "The Demon Hunter" it was made by Nixxiom Machinima and you guessed it is about a Demon Hunter. Now I enjoy demon hunter lore immensely. Illidan is one of my favourite lore characters off all time. His story screams heroic tragedy. Now this machinima is not about Illidan but it does a great job at showing the struggle of a demon hunter. Now it 15 minutes long but I promise it will be worth your time as the attention to deal is evident in every shot. So I present you The Demon Hunter



Hope you all enjoyed it. Try to enjoy your Monday!

1 comment: