Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ask Gauss


Sunday! How has everyone's weekend been? I saw the new Hobbit on Friday was actually pretty good. There was some variance from the book but it wasn't done in a way which made it worse so I was actually ok with it. I know some people will be all over it saying that why did they do that OMG. If you haven't seen it take my word for it that it was done well. With all of this in mind it is Sunday which means I have some questions to answer. So here goes.

What are your thoughts on the new Hearthstone ranking system?

I actually like it. With the old system what did those ranks and stars actually mean. Sure there was this hidden MMR which was going on and that is all well and good, but you would be sitting there waiting for a rank up and wondering what exactly you had to do. It is one of the major flaws of the SC2 ranking system and I guess they didn't want that going on here. The simple you win and you gain a star and lose and you lose one makes it simple and easy to understand. So ya I like it a lot.

What is with GTAV winning all these game of the year things?

Honestly I don't know. I am not saying GTAV is a bad game because it is not. What I am saying is that it isn't that innovative and it isn't even close in terms of Quality to the Last of Us. Honestly I think Assassin's Creed IV, Bioshock Infinite, and Heart of the Swarm are 3 other games which are clearly better than GTAV. I just think this proves just like movies and music that the award shows they really have no idea what they are talking about. There is no way anyone could argue GTAV is a better game than The Last of Us and honestly I would love to hear from the people who actually thought it was, because honestly I feel it would be hilarious.

I need a new snack while I am eating suggestions?

Cashews can never go wrong with cashews.

There you have it this week's questions answered. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember the Christmas rush is upon us!

1 comment:

  1. I am willing to bet these same people think Call of Duty Ghosts is a great game

    ReplyDelete