Wednesday, December 18, 2013

That's Alright, I Believe Him.

Here we are on yet another Wednesday, and one does not simply have a Wednesday without a list now do we? So when thinking about what to have a list about this week I had a few thoughts. Then of course I had a bunch of emails requesting that I the one complaining about others choices of Game of the Year should make my own list. Well dammit then I will so here we go.

5. Grand Theft Auto V



You see there are these people who think I hate Grand Theft Auto. That is actually completely wrong and has nothing to do with me not choosing it for a game of the year. I just don't think it is better than the other games on this list and if  you do then I would venture you to tell me why.

4. Starcraft II:  Heart Of The Swarm



Now some would say and expansion shouldn't be considered for game of the year. Maybe they are right but this is my list so really doesn't matter what others think. Not only does it have one of the most competitive multiplayer systems in the world, but it also has an extremely well done story which gets you pumped up for the next installment.

3. Bioshock Infinite



The game that in any other year would be my game of the year. This is coming from someone who doesn't overly enjoy the genre, but is stil lable to appreciate everything this game brings. One thing I will note is I hated this series after Bioshock 2 basically pissed me off to no end with its disappointments.

2. Assassin's Creed Iv Black Flag



The game which had a lot to prove. Since the 3rd installment was a good game but wasn't great. Many believe that the series was passed its prime. Black flag proved all these people wrong with something which is special in every way. I may even hate the multiplayer but it takes nothing away from this game.

1. The Last Of Us



This is not only the game of the year but is the best game I have ever had the pleasure of playing. A story which is nothing short of a masterpiece. It has everything you could ever want in a game besides the fact that once you have play it there is an end. If only the game lasted forever.

There you go my list for game of the year. Agree or disagree tell me why.

4 comments:

  1. Really have no arguments here great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you say a game is worth playing i believe you never put me in the wrong direction before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is odd to not see you have FFXII-2 on here what is the reason for that. Was it just not up to these other games?

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to the escapist you have it pretty close and that is voted by the masses. Their 4 remaining games are The Last of Us, AC4, Bioshock Infinite, and Papers Please. Heart of the Swarm and GTAV were just beat out the previous round so the masses tend to agree with you it seems

    ReplyDelete