Saturday, December 14, 2013

Elder Scrolls Online - War on Cyrodil

Safiree Saturdays

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope your week was a great one, and your weekend is greater. Lately I've been PVP obsessed. I have this weird itch to want to just go through everyone else like it's nothing. I'm very competitive. We played our Hardcore Diablo 3 characters. I thought we were safe, so I tabbed out to change a song on spotify and died. Oh well, right? lol it's only hardcore with very expensive gems socketed into my gear.



The Elder Scrolls Online - War on Cyrodill.


Anyone anticipating this MMO? I think it's a great idea. The video was beautiful. 


"Regardless of the platform you choose, your online adventures will be here before you know it. As you plan out which alliance you join, watch our all-new gameplay trailer showcasing PvP combat and how you will be able to battle with and against your friends in Cyrodiil." -Bethesda

This Saturday is short and sweet. Hope you all have the best weekend and be safe.

-Safiree

2 comments: