Saturday, December 7, 2013

Troy Baker

Safiree Saturdays

Happy Saturday everybody :) Hope your week was great. I've been pvp grinding.... Nothing much else. VGU awards 2013 happened. Troy Baker was crowned best voice actor of the year. I'd say this is very much earned, given his role as the Joker, and Joel were literally performances that won't be easily forgotten.




Not to mention, EYE CANDY for days :D
Gauss showed me a video of Troy Bakers work that changed the way I felt about voice acting. Gave me a whole new appreciation for the amount of passion somebody can cram into their voice.




Yepp, Troy Baker gets his own post. Well deserved. :)
Also, today in history Pearl Harbor should be remembered. December 7th, 1941.

-Safiree

3 comments:

  1. Troy Baker is no Nolan North I think this is seen even in The Last of Us with him as David. Not to say Troy didn't do an amazing job but Nolan North cannot win every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SPOILERS!!!!!!! but ya just kidding. Troy has been great his year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I was going to write spoilers.. But then I figured the title on the video "Alternate ending" was enough lol

      Delete