You Fail At Being In The Christmas Spirit As A Gamer If...
- This will cause your dailies to not to be completed on a series of days
- One of your teammates will be gone fore the holidays
- There is no new games coming out you are interested in playing
- The new games you are interested in playing are coming out for a system you do not yet own
- You received the game you wanted but it was for Xbox instead of Playstation
- You have no excuse as to why you cannot go to such and such house so you can stay home and game
- Had to get people gifts instead of renewing your game subscription
- The servers went down and there is no one to repair them because they are at home enjoying the holidays
- You suffer a wrist injury from the constant playing of Wii Sports
- The words "Let's play Kinnect it's fun" have ever been said while you are in the room
- Some of your family members are die hard Halo fans
- You have yet to finish such and such a game but don't worry everyone has the spoilers for you
- You have to explain why Esports is a thing
- All of your family tends to ask "What are you wasting your time on now?"
- Christmas falls on a Raid Night and you are up for loot
There you go this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all had a good laugh. Merry Christmas once again to all of you.