Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ask Gauss


Sunday wow the week and the weekend flew by didn't it? Not to mention the weather around here couldn't decide what the hell it wanted to do and therefore it seemed to be a week of endless headaches. Also had a sad moment on Friday night Ifeelitcky, Khulk's hardcore Barbarian, died to unknown causes sad times indeed. It is Sunday though so the show must go on which means answering some questions which have been sent in so here goes.

So it is December your thoughts on Games of the Year?

I really don't think there is a question on what was the game of the year. The Last of Us may actually be the game of a generation or even the game of a lifetime. With that in mind there has been some great games this year. Bioshock Infinite has got a lot of praise and although I have not played it as I was quite upset on the path the series took in Bioshock 2 I will believe what people have said. Assassin's Creed IV has really surprised a lot of people. Who knew being a pirate and an Assassin could really be that fun. Also even with all of that the story in the game is pretty amazing as well. Let's also not forget Heart of the Swarm which as an avid Starcraft fan this is a game that not only continues to bring me countless hours of entertainment in Multiplayer but the often forgotten single player was brilliantly done. So if I had to pick I think those would be my 3 non the Last of Us games.

Do you ever stream?

Currently no. I have been asked and have been thinking about it for quite awhile. I am not sure exactly what would be streaming but I think that would be the fun part wouldn't it? There are plenty of hilarious moments which happen while I am gaming which I think many of you would enjoy so if you are interested in me doing so just send me a message with what you want to see and maybe we will get to making this happen.

Really though what is the reason you hate Xbox so much?

This is jsut like asking me why I hate Apple it's because it's a Xbox.

There you go questions answered for the week. Hope you all got something out of it some way or another. Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. I'd watch you play anything to see a Gauss rage moment happen

    ReplyDelete