Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week again. It also is that time of the year where we go out and by Christmas gifts. If you don't celebrate Christmas and this offends you well honestly I am offended by you being offended. So you should feel bad. Anyways, Christmas Gifts we give them out once a year and as gamers we know what a gamer wants. One of the worst things growing up for me was being asked what I wanted for Christmas, in fact that still does suck. So I was just list a couple things but then there was always things that when you go them whoever got it for you looked right at you waiting in anticipation for your reaction and sometimes you really wish you could just facepalm. That is what today's post is all about so enjoy!
You Fail At Buying Gifts For Gamers If...
- Hello Kitty Island Adventure was ever on your radar
- You bought a newspaper article of Xbox One for over $700
- You thought it would be perfectly fine to use a Playstation disc in their PC
- Your knowledge of EA sports gaming years is not up to par
- You thought that Guitar Hero game came with that guitar in that little tiny box
- You think Kinect is fun
- You believe the Wii U is the console of the future
- You some how messed up "Steam Gift Card"
- You picked up the game the sales person said "all the kids were playing"
- You got them a Razor instead of a Razer
- Your knowledge of system minimum requirements doesn't effect your purchase
- Your ability to read roman numerals is suspect
- You have ever uttered the words "It's still a game even if it wasn't the one you wanted"
- No matter what system was bought it was always followed by "How do you like your Nintendo?"