Here we are on yet another Fail Day. For those who don't know because they haven't been following my Facebook posts. I have been playing a lot of Hearthstone lately. You may also not know the game is still in the closed beta stage. It will be or supposed to be going into open beta this month but it is Blizzard and we will see. With that in mind I decided to day's fail will be all about Beta testing.
You Fail At Beta Testing If...
- You know nothing of what his beta testing is
- You get University flashbacks whenever you hear the word "beta"
- You have never beta tested
- You complain about not getting into beta no matter what game or if you were ever going to play it
- You feel you would be a better beta tester than anyone
- You don't understand what "give feedback" means
- You wonder why you cannot buy this beta game
- You have a beta for a game and yet you never play it
- You use this time to complain about a game
- Your feedback is about as useless as Bagellord on a boat
- You have anger issues when things do not work as they should
- Your system doesn't make the minimum requires for the game but yet you still applied for the beta
- You complain about a game riddle with bugs
There you have it this week's edition of fail. JOBS DONE!