Fail Day! So this Fail Day post is really just about my frustration. My frustration at people who think they know anything about gaming who are incharge of voting or just picking games of the year. Honestly this really doesn't need much lead in so let's do thing thing
You Fail At Voting For Game Of The Year If...
- You ever thought about or ever did vote for an Xbox exclusive
- You ever thought about any game in the Call of Duty franchise being the it
- You believe extremely well written stories are nothing to write home about
- You believe the the best maybe ever the best game ever made doesn't deserve game of the year
- You dislike Final Fantasy 7 so therefore you recognize nothing it did for gaming
- You believe Halo is awesome
- You think League of Legends requires more skill than Starcraft
- You dislike Diablo III because it was the cool thing to do
- You don't appreciate backgrounds and music within the setting of the game
- You have no idea what the sound sounds like in the game you voted for because you always turn the sound off
- You would never vote for a game without multiplayer
- You believe games with animated graphics are only for children
- You think making a game hard makes it unfun
- You honestly believe GTAV is the game of the year.
Hope you all enjoyed it and learned a little something.