Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ask Gauss

It is Sunday, which means it is time for Ask Gauss. The day of the week where I go through and pick questions to answer for you all. For those who don't know how to submit a question there is a link in the upper right corner or you can just send me an email at gaussafication@gmail.com. So without making you all wait any longer here goes.

What was your favourite part of Blizzcon?

Besides the kid breaking his leg in the dance contest? I have always enjoyed the lore panel mostly because we get hints of where the story is heading. We learned so much of the story that is going to happen. Thrall could be the next Aspect of Earth, Kalecgos is going to be the new Aspect of Magic, Thrall is going to meet someone and finally end the stupid Jaina rumors, Illidian redemption is possible, and when you see Deathwing in Cataclysm he will kill you and not just say next time he will. So many stories all coming to the forefront and definitely a great time to get involved in the lore of the game. So ya I think that was probably my favourite part of Blizzcon.

The Cataclysm Cinematic didn't have Worgens and Goblins in it, what you think about that?

I am 100% glad they were not in it. Think about the Burning Crusade trailer where they showcased Illidan, the draenei and blood elves. It seemed to much and didn't get much out of it. Then compare it to the Lich King and Cataclysm cinematics. You actually saw the story of what was about to happen. What you will be going through and what you will be facing. Deathwing is a super badass they want you to understand that. I think the cinematic did an excellent job of showing off Deathwing and all he stands for. Not to mention made me want Blizzard to do a CG movie.

Was the stream for Blizzcon worth it?

I enjoy many of the panels, contests, and tournaments so for me it is worth it. For someone who is just interested in a couple things I would say just watch it on youtube the following days.

That is it for this week remember your question can't be answered if you don't send it in. Next week's Reader Post is going to be about the Storyline in Cataclysm you are most looking forward to.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I ordered it for the pet only, one I'll probably play with once and put it away. Waste of money, sure - but I like getting everything the game has to offer.

    ReplyDelete